The NCCS Athletic Department promotes team interscholastic athletic competition, offered up as an expression of worship to God, to bring honor and glory to Jesus Christ.
The relationships developed at New Covenant on athletic teams demonstrate steadfast commitment to Jesus Christ and His Word through integrity, service, teamwork and excellence.
Athletic Department Core Values
- Every student athlete was created by God with great dignity and with His purposes in mind
- The spiritual and physical well-being of every athlete is our highest priority
- Our New Covenant athletic teams will model Jesus’ example of serving
- Student athletes at New Covenant will be encouraged to honor and glorify God in all they do
- We recognize that athletic participation is inherently educational and must never exceed the importance of classroom education
- Interscholastic athletics at New Covenant open doors of opportunity to impact and influence the world for Christ