All applicants and employees of New Covenant Christian School agree to the following five distinctives of New Covenant Christian School:
- The Mission, Vision and Core Beliefs of New Covenant
- A High Quality Education
- A Nurturing and Academic Environment
- A Partnership with Family and the Community
- Professional Ethics & Expectations of New Covenant Christian School
ACT 151 (PA Child Abuse History Clearance) Each candidate must submit a copy of an official clearance statement obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare or a statement from the Department of Public Welfare that no record exists. This clearance must be current within one year. The applicant MUST submit the ORIGINAL report prior to employment.
ACT 34 – PA State Police Criminal Record Check *
This report must be current within one year. PDE-6004
ACT 114 of 2006, Section III of the Public School Code * – Federal Fingerprinting
This clearance must be current within one year.
ACT 168 – Commonwealth of PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release *
Employment history review submitted by hiring school.
ACT 24 – Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form *
Required for employment decisions in a school entity.
* These forms are available on the PA Department of Education website.