New Covenant Christian School
452 Ebenezer Road
Lebanon, PA 17046
New Covenant Christian School exists to glorify God by partnering with families and churches to provide a quality education in a Christ-centered environment, and to prepare each learner for a life of following Jesus and serving in and through the kingdom of God
New Covenant Christian School enrolls students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, financial aid policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
TUITION, TUITION ASSISTANCE, AND FEES
Tuition Assistance for Kindergarten – Twelfth Grades:
- Scholarships are available to families who qualify, and are distributed based on need and availability of funds. Need is determined through the confidential Simple Tuition Solutions. Scholarships must be applied for each school year and are provided on a first come-first served basis. Please request information from the school office or visit the Simple Tuition Solutions website to start your application.
Fees for Kindergarten – Twelfth Grades:
- Registration Fee: This is a one-time fee per family. This covers administrative cost for keeping school records for children in grades K-12 and is paid when the application is submitted.
- Technology Fee: $100 per year per family.
- Postage Fee: $10 per year per family
- Sports Participation Fee: $120 per student per sport. This fee only applies to those students playing sports.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: When a student withdraws after registering for the school year an early withdrawal fee is assessed.
Withdrawal prior to July 1st – Withdrawal fee is one month’s tuition. (Registration fee is not refundable.)
Withdrawal prior to September 1st – Withdrawal fee is one month’s tuition plus the tuition payment for the month of August. (Registration fee is not refundable.)
Withdrawal during the school year – Withdrawal fee is one month’s tuition plus any remaining pro-rated tuition due. Tuition is pro-rated based on the number of school days enrolled. (Registration fee is not refundable.)