James Hubbard – Principal
Jane Evans – Administrative Assistant
Home life: Married to Dave for 30 years. We have one son, Keith, a graduate of East Stroudsburg University. Keith is currently on staff with DiscipleMakers, a Christian campus ministry to college students.
Community activities: We are actively involved in an outreach project in our community, and also minister musically at various events and local churches.
Favorite Scripture: Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
Lurene Burns – Business Manager
My family and I are members of Lebanon Area Evangelical Free Church, where I teach 3 year old Sunday School and participate in the Truth Seekers ladies Bible Study.
My husband, Phil, and I have been married for 24 years and our three children have attended New Covenant since kindergarten.
My favorite scripture verse is Phil. 4:6,7
Stephanie Snyder – Director of Academic Services
In 2017, I graduated from Evangelical Seminary in Myerstown with a Master of Arts in Leadership. Prior degrees include a bachelor’s degree in Biology-Chemistry from Sweet Briar College, Virginia, and a Master of Education degree from Temple University.
- Some “fun facts” …
- I spent my junior year of college studying at St. Andrews University, Scotland.
- I taught math and science for a year in a rural Kenyan school, and lived in a house with no electricity or running water. I tented in game parks, but thankfully only saw lions from the safety of a tourist van!
- Puerto Rico, Brazil, New Brunswick, and Ukraine have been short-term mission destinations.
- I am most likely to be found at an ethnic restaurant (Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, Greek, etc.), but I’m not a fan of Sushi!
- I enjoy word games, puzzles, traveling, cooking ethnic foods and PA Dutch standards, relaxing with a book in hand, visiting arboretums, historical sites, and museums, and spending time with my family and friends.
- My husband is an x-ray technician with UPMC Pinnacle.
- Our son & his wife reside in Ukraine; our daughter & her husband are Lancaster City dwellers. No grandchildren – as of yet.
- My heart’s yearning: “But as for me, it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works.” Psalm 73:28
- A treasured promise: “And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.” 2 Corinthians 3:18