Youth soccer includes U6 – U19 teams based on their age as of August 1, 2016. Players on the U8 – U19 teams play in the Lebanon Valley Youth Soccer League (LVYSL), with practices starting in August. Coaches will contact players about times and places. Please note that the Fall Season is for U6 – U12 and the Spring season is for U6-U19. Registration cost for U6 is $25 per player, all other teams are $65 per player.
Contact Rachel Rohrer @ firstname.lastname@example.org, for a registration packet.
** Players in the U14(15) – U19 age categories play MS or HS soccer in the fall. These teams adhere to PIAA and CCAC regulations. **
Fall Youth Soccer Teams/Coaches:
- U6 Head Coach – John Kramer
- U8 Girls Head Coach – Anne Hubbard
- U8 Boys Head Coach – Ethan Jago
- U10 Girls Head Coach – Ryan Boddy
- U10 Boys Head Coach – Matt Hess
- U12 Girls Head Coach – Cody Kantner
- U12 Boys Head Coach – Len Simniskis
What do I need for soccer?
- Jerseys – These are provided and are to be returned at the end of the season.
- Black socks and black shorts– These are required for games.
- Please note that no jewelry is permitted, this will be enforced by the referees during game play.
- Balls – Teams are provided with several balls for practice – you are welcome to bring your own – please label it with your name.
- Shin guards and soccer cleats – These are mandatory for game play. Baseball cleats are not permitted.
- Water Bottle – Be sure to bring water to all practices and games!
- Respect – Please be respectful of our volunteer coach’s time – please be on time for practice and pick up – and communicate any needs ASAP.
Practice times are subject to change by the head coach.
For any questions, information, or to get involved with Youth Soccer – please contact Rachel Rohrer @ email@example.com