New Covenant Christian School
452 Ebenezer Road
Lebanon, PA 17046
After you have completed, please give this Pastor Reference Form to your Pastor to complete and mail directly to New Covenant Christian School.
TUITION, TUITION ASSISTANCE, AND FEES
- Tuition is paid either in full or in monthly payments. Full payments are due on or before the 2nd Monday in August and receive a 2% discount. When paying monthly, please fill out an online SMART tuition form. Options with the SMART tuition form are to pay via an invoice sent to you or have it directly taken out of an account. Billing periods run from August through July.(September – May for K4)
- Tuition may be paid in full using a credit card. If you choose this option, the discount (2%) does not apply and a processing fee will be assessed. Please see the business office for more details.
- Please note the “early withdrawal fee” in the Fees section of this document.
- SMART Tuition – enroll now to setup your payment plan
- View Your Balance
- Select Payment Options
- Pay Tuition and Fees
Tuition Assistance for Kindergarten – Twelfth Grades:
- Scholarships are available to families who qualify, and are distributed based on need and availability of funds. Need is determined through the confidential Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) agency. Scholarships must be applied for each school year and are provided on a first come-first served basis. Please request information from the school office or visit the FAST website to start your application.
Fees for Kindergarten – Twelfth Grades:
- Registration Fee: This is a one-time fee per family. This covers administrative cost for keeping school records for children in grades K-12 and is paid when the application is submitted.
- Technology Fee: $100 per year per family.
- Postage Fee: $10 per year per family
- Sports Participation Fee: $120 per student per sport. This fee only applies to those students playing sports.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: When a student withdraws after registering for the school year an early withdrawal fee is assessed.
Withdrawal prior to July 1st – Withdrawal fee is one month’s tuition. (Registration fee is not refundable.)
Withdrawal prior to September 1st – Withdrawal fee is one month’s tuition plus the tuition payment for the month of August. (Registration fee is not refundable.)
Withdrawal during the school year – Withdrawal fee is one month’s tuition plus any remaining pro-rated tuition due. Tuition is pro-rated based on the number of school days enrolled. (Registration fee is not refundable.)